Sunday, July 22, 2012

Time to get serious

Well, a bit of time has passed since I have updated. I think I finally ran out of excuses for not keeping this blog updated. We are still getting settled and adjusted to living in GA. It still feels like we are only here temporarily. I think it is only fair to start our blog back up with some Nolan pics. Hopefully it works!




We are buckling down and filling our schedules again.  Mike started his MBA program again at UNC online.  He is "attending" web classes in our craft closet/office one night a week.  Nolan has made several new friends in the neighborhood.  He is riding his big wheelsish tricycle from Nana and Papa and his truck that Dado and Mama built one hot summer day.  "This will only take a minute, honey," said my dear sweet husband who was not a speedy mechanic ;)  We have been hitting the pool many afternoons before dinner and walking through the new construction being nosy on our potential neighbors' houses.  It is slightly addicting.  As I am updating, I sound really boring.....I have been crocheting, reading, and working out.  I will try to get more exciting for the next post.    

We had a BBQ on the 4th of July to meet all the new neighbors on our half of the neighborhood.  We really have awesome neighbors.  One neighbor even had real fireworks.  We got a private show from our cul-de-sac.  Another reminder that we are not in IL anymore!!!    


Thank you for hanging on and coming back to this blog.  More to come!!!  Mike even agreed to do occasional "guest posts".


Love and miss everyone!!!
S

No comments:

Post a Comment